Bizcash Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.bizcash.co.za, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bizcash’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Invotec’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bizcash at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bizcash’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Bizcash makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Bizcash does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bizcash or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bizcash’s website, even if Bizcash or a Bizcash authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Bizcash’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Invotec does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Invotec may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Bizcash does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Bizcash has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bizcash of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Bizcash may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Introduction: This website (www.bizcash.co.za) (the “website”) provides information about us and our services. It also allows you to request services from us.
Licence: We grant you a limited licence to utilise this website.
Content: The content provided on the website is for information purposes only and should not be considered an offer or advice.
Online Applications: By completing an online application form, you are inviting us to engage with you in order to ascertain whether or not you qualify for our services. However, please note that you will need to meet our minimum qualifying criteria and enter into our standard services agreement before we will provide any services to you.
Specific Conditions for All Applications:
- We have no obligation to complete an agreement with you, and you have no right to demand a financial product because you completed an application.
- If Your application is unsuccessful, we will advise you and you will have no claim against us whatsoever.
- We may cede, transfer or otherwise dispose of your rights under this application and the terms and conditions and all documents incorporated therein to any third party.
- You acknowledge that you appreciate and understand the risks, costs, rights, obligations, implications and nature of the financial product.
- You warrant that the statements, particulars given and questions answered in the application are truthful, honest, complete and accurate in all respects and any person interested in the agreement or any part thereof, now or in the future, may rely upon the truth and accuracy of the information provided by you. If there are any other material facts that you believe and/or know could influence our assessment of and decision regarding an application, you must advise us as part of your application.
- You understand that a processing fee may be payable by you to us should you choose to pay by way of debit order or effect deductions via a third party processor.
- We collect and use the personal information that you give to us in the application for the purpose of assessing your eligibility for the product in any manner required. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US IN THIS APPLICATION AND THE VERIFYING MAY, SUBJECT TO ANY LAW TO THE CONTRARY, BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NECESSARY AND / OR INCIDENTAL TO THE ASSESSMENT OF THE APPLICATION. Such use includes the transfer of any information you have provided to us to other companies who facilitate the provision of the financial product as well as companies (such as credit bureaus) who verify and confirm your and you directors creditworthiness.
Intellectual Property: All materials, texts, drawings, graphics, logos, icons and any data made available on the website (“materials”) are owned by Bizcash and are therefore protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Financial Disclaimer: The website does provide nor constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Invotec presents the Content through the Service for informational purposes only. The Service does not cater for any particular User’s investment objectives, financial situation, or means.
The Content is specifically not to be construed as –
- a recommendation; or
- an offer to buy or sell; or
- the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Value Added Services, security, financial product, or instrument; or
to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction either at all or in which such an offer or solicitation or trading strategy would be illegal.
The Service may include references to certain transactions, including those involving futures, options, and high-yield securities, which tend to give rise to substantial risk and are not appropriate for all Users. Although the Content is based upon information that Invotec considers reliable and which Invotec endeavours to keep current, Invotec does not represent that Content is accurate, current, or complete and it should not be relied upon as such.
Bizcash has not determined that the Content is suitable for any particular purpose and/or User whatsoever, other than as a general reference and has not necessarily disclosed all risks relating to the Content or its subject matter.
The fact that Bizcash has made the Content available to You is neither a recommendation that You enter into a particular transaction or a representation that the Service or any part thereof is suitable or appropriate for You.
Any discussion of the risks associated with the Content, particularly with respect to the Service should not be considered to be a disclosure of all risks or complete discussion of such risks.
You should not rely on the Content for professional advice (including, but not limited to business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice) or as a basis for any investment, transactional or similar decisions you make or which are made on Your behalf without first consulting with Your preferred professional or business advisor (who may include Your attorney, tax, accounting and investment advisors).
Restrictions: You may not use the website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent. You may not yourself or through a third party use the website for harmful, unlawful or illegal purposes. You may not copy or frame this website or any part thereof. You may not do anything that would compromise the security or integrity of the website.
Changes: Bizcash may, in its sole discretion, amend these Terms at any time, in any way. Bizcash will give notice of and publish the amended Terms through the Service. The amendments will come into effect on the basis specified in the notice Investec gives of the proposed amendments.
It is your responsibility to review these terms regularly and to ensure that you agree with any amendments to these terms. If You do not agree with any amendments to these terms, you may no longer use the service.
Own risk: You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
Disclosures required in terms of section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002:
Full name: Bizcash (PTY) Ltd
Physical address and address for receipt of service: 43 Wierda Road West, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
Telephone no.: 0861 93 93 93
Website address: www.bizcash.co.za
Email address: email@example.com
Country of incorporation: South Africa
Chief Executive Officer: